Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 August 2009

Peugeot 206 HDI GLX ( Remap )

Today Jamie from SP_Tuning arrived at my house on time as arranged to Remap my daughters 206 HDI car. The process took around 30 minuets in all, and this included a backup CD of the STD map con-fig.

We opted for the Stage-1 Remap as the stage 2 can cause the clutch to slip in 4th and 5th gears when pulling hard.


On test drive the Car runs very well, smooth power range with a good increase in pull.

The Remap gives the 206 a boost from 90 BHP to 116 but also smooths out the power curve and you can feel this as soon as the car is driven.

I still have had no problems with the Remap on my 307 HDI that was remapped back in late 2007.

I have also requested a Quote for a friend to have his Audi TT Remapped, i will pass this information on to him when we return to work.

I will let you know how it goes.

Next
Daughter wants new black alloy wheels and window tint.

Better get saving !!

No comments: