Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 September 2007

Bargain Day

Well Its Sunday and the sun is out.

Time for a trip around the car boot sale,

I am always on the lookout for a bargain purchase, this is either to add onto ebay or to increase my tool collection.

My daughter Joined me this bright and early Sunday morning.

We arrived about 8:30am and wandered around for about 3 hours, buying a few bits and bobs, nothing to exciting,

Although Zoe did get 6 Neons for her car. I guess some wiring will now be in the pipeline for me.

We also purchased a lovely unusual bunch of flowers for Louise my lovely wife who was missing us loads.











We left the large morning sale and decided to call in on the afternoon boot sale on the way home, it had started to spit with a little rain, This always turns the tables towards the buyer getting a bargain :-)

wile walking around i noticed a Bosch Jigsaw half under some bits and bobs.

I used to have a jig saw many moos ago, just a cheep one, but it packed up and ended up down the tip, so i have been looking for one for a wile, ( only if it is a bargain though)

I asked how much it was and the girl said "£5.00 And it has some blades with it to"

oh wow looks good how quickly can i get my hands on the saw and the £5.00 in her hand before she changed her mind, fast I can tell you.

Purchased a large 15mm masonary drill the one for drilling through a wall to fit radiators.

This was a Top quality drill bit also, not one of the rubbish things you can buy.

£2.00 Jackpot another winner ( put it in the bag quick ).

Anyway got home gave Louise Flowers, she loved them becasue she had never seen them before .

And I looked up the Jigsaw on the net £138.00 new .......

I like bosch tools, they still seem to have retained a good element of quality given the current manufacturing antics going on.

As you can see from the PIC the saw is in very good condition.

And yes it works flawlessly.



No comments: